Saturday, April 9, 2011

Now that I've figured out this whole picture thing....

Here are some of my favorites so far!
Miss Siouxanne of the Baby C's

My Benja and me

Here's a pic of my room...mosquito nets and all!

You might be seeing many pictures of this guy!  :)

Ddembe looking so smart!

The twins, Mary and Martha

Precious!

Mr. Charlie!

I saw this painting in a restaurant in Jinja.  Hey Allie!  Birthday present?!  Thanks!  :)

Ddembe and Henry on swim day with their aunties!

Jonah and Alima with their auntie!

My Susan!  Mom, Dad...now I know you told me I couldn't bring anyone home but...


Benja and his bubbles


Love it...just down the road from Amani

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Erin . . . About those mosquito nets, how big and how bad are the mosquitos? Do they draw gallons or liters?? Hope you are not allergic them like I am! Tip - If the itching is a bother try ammonia (NH3) mixed with water ( http://tinyurl.com/3eccsgd ). BTW, how far are you from the Zika Forest???

    That's it for the moment . . .

    Humbly,

    Roger
    10 Apr '11 @ 02:55 PDT

    P.S. MeThinks the "After Bite" recipe should be 1 part NH3 to 20 parts H20 for a 5% mixture, although I read that some apply straight NH3 using a Q-Tip or cotton ball.

    ReplyDelete