Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Easter Pictures

Here are some more pictures from our Easter egg hunt at Amani
William and Benja waiting for the hunt to begin

All of the toddlers waiting for their aunties to let them start

Jonah found one!

Mary enjoying her sweetie

Moses

Eric

Jacob

Christopher

Richard

So cute,...Henry, Esther, and Charlie

haha Brian ate all his sweeties so is now going after the egg itself!

Precious girls...Jemima and Alima

Benja is too focused on the sweetie

Same with Jonah
It was such a fun-filled day!  To top it all off, afterwards, the aunties went to Ling Ling's Chinese Restaurant in Jinja for an awesome Easter dinner...gotta love it!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh!! Ok, so you don't know me and I'm not so sure how I found your blog but I am so glad I did. I was at Amani for 3 months last year (sept-Dec '10) and am so happy to see updated pictures of the kids and hear how they are doing. It looks like they had an awesome Easter! Please give Elijah a hug for me! I love that kid so much but he is usually lost between all the other children and that breaks my heart. He is such a special boy, and I am not just saying that. : )

    I hope you are having an amazing time in Uganda! I can't wait to read about more of your trip!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete