Monday, April 11, 2011

Bujagali Falls + More Pics of Kiddos

On Sunday, 5 of us went to this place right outside of Jinja called Bujagali Falls.  It is located right by Lake Victoria, and flows into the White Nile.  It was an amazing site to see!  Our driver told us that this is the only river in the world that flows upwards, and it takes 3 months when the water enters from Lake Victoria until it reaches the Mediterranean Sea.  Many people raft the falls, but you could not pay me to do so!  Although, we did pay a man to float down the grade 5 rapids on a yellow water container as well as a kayaker!  That was quite entertaining!
Bujagali Falls

Brave Brave Man
And because I can't get enough of these precious kids here are more pics from today's adventure going down to the lake
William

Jonah

Me and Jonah...I thought we had both decided to do silly faces...he missed that memo I guess!

Benja boy!

Didn't mean to have Alima out of focus, but I kinda like it!

My boy again

And again...

Me and Jacob

1 comment:

  1. you look so happy erin! I love it and Im excited for you!

    ReplyDelete