Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've Arrived!

So many airports and airplane rides later...I am sitting in the volunteer wing of Amani Baby Cottage after just finishing my first Ugandan meal and waiting for the little ones to wake up from their naps!  My things are slowly getting put away, and hopefully as soon as we get water back here I will be able to feel clean again after 2 plus days of traveling!  Amazing things have already happened even though I am barely beginning this journey, and I will definitely share them with you all, but first things first...NAP TIME for me!  This jet lag thing is in full force!!

p.s. I LOVE BEING BACK HERE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it safe and sound! Continuing to pray for you! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad to hear that you arrived safely. I can't wait to hear tell of all the amazing adventures you have had and will have while in Uganda. My heart is so, so happy for you, my friend. :)
    Love and miss you lots already, Emily

    ReplyDelete