Sunday, March 27, 2011

On my way!

As of next Wednesday, I will be in Uganda again!  I can't wait!  It seems so unreal that I am actually able to go!  Right now, I am in Pequannock, New Jersey for the weekend visiting my best friend.  Let me tell you, the New Jersey folk here know how to eat!  I have never eaten so much amazing food!  I guess I'm going big before living in Africa for 2 months!
Yesterday, I was able to go to New York City.  I loved it!  We saw Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, walked through Central Park, and strolled down 5th Avenue!  We've done so much in only a couple of days, and I am now kind of looking forward to the many hours I will be spending on a plane tomorrow trying to catch up on some much needed sleep!
And so, the next time I am able to post a blog it will be from Amani Baby Cottage in Jinja, Uganda!  Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Erin . . . Patti and I will be following your adventures. And we look forward to your blog postings. Our prayers are with you, safe travels, and Godspeed!

    Please forgive us for missing your Tuesday 22 March '11 "Send-Off" party. I shall be in touch with your parents regarding our missed opportunity to contribute more than just prayer support.

    Humbly,

    Roger W Law
    28 Mar '11 @ 18:10 PDT

    P.S. Phantom of the Opera on Broadway!! <]{8^)

    ReplyDelete